I’m back from my travels and ready to go! Question is are you?

I'm back in Melbourne from my travels and ready to go! Question is are you?

As a bit of an incentive to my readers I'm offering a mahoooosive 25% off my online coaching, to all new and unsuspecting victims (wink face).

That's 25% off every single month.

I'm also giving all new sign-ups, my THIS DIET WORKS book for FREE, my COMPLETE SUPPLEMENT GUIDE for FREE, plus the chance to earn BIG discounts towards training with me via my referral system.

So if you're on the edge, and have maybe considered working with me before then now's the time to give it a try. And trust me you won't regret it.

For just 20% the cost of a typical personal trainer at your local gym, you can get coached by yours truly. As part of my 90 Day Body Upgrade Program you'll get access to:

·         A Custom built training plan delivered via my app, for easy access to your workouts anytime that fit your busy lifestyle.

·         Detailed exercises videos filmed by me, as well as workout tracking and logging, so I can track your progress. Any gym, any lifestyle, any goals, it's all put together from scratch for YOU.

·         Nutritional Program, custom macros, healthy recipes, shopping lists, supplement guides and much-much more, to make sure you're fuelling your body correctly whilst on the program, and hitting the goals we've set together.

·         Constant contact and communication with me via in-app messages and phone calls whenever you need them.

I've worked hard to create a system that feels as though you're getting all the experience and support of working with me face-to-face, but with the flexibility to workout in your own time (without booking a personal training session), and for a fraction of the cost.

So, if you're ready to have me as your personal trainer, nutritionist, motivator and biggest supporter, simply reply to this email and I'll send you more details. Plus I'll send you your 25% off discount code.

I hope I get the chance to work with you one day. But there's no better time than the present.

Gareth

I'm interested send me more info
Forward To A Friend
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book


Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment