Crazy push up complexes and the easiest banana bread

TFM WEEKLY NUT
This week's highlights and best content in a nutshell
Morning!
 
This weeks Nut is a roundup of some of my recent articles, recipes and posts - my most viewed and shared from the past two weeks.
 
I've not been sharing my recent articles as much lately, and trying to give you some exclusive content (a kind of thank you for letting me spam you each week with my emails). But this is some good stuff you won't want to miss...
 
Learn how to make one of my favourite recipes - My banana bread bites are crazy good, and make for an excellent food-prep option. Best of all zero cheffing skills required.
 
Second, check out my most recent article at T-Nation. If you think push-ups are too easy then think again. You'll want to give these a go!

Finally, if you're struggling for lower body ideas check out one of my most viewed Instagram posts this past few weeks. You'll find one of my favourite squat variations HERE

As always if you have any questions about anything I've touched on please feel free to respond to this email. Have a great weekend.
Gareth

6 Push-Up Workouts for Hypertrophy

Click HERE to see 6 of my favourite push-up complexes.

Tip: Make This Healthy Banana Bread

Click HERE to make my super easy and healthy banana bread bites .
Lumberjack Squats - You can read more about these on my Instagram page HERE. I wrote about these recently for T-Nation so check back here for that one soon too.
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2019 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to receiving emails from The Fitness Maverick.

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment