The one question I get asked the MOST

"What is online coaching?" - That's the no.1 question I get asked every week from non-clients, more than any fitness or nutrition related question. And it's a good question, since there's so much confusion out there, and lets be honest a lot of over promising on results etc within the health, fitness and supplement industry (which I HATE with a passion by the way!).
So, you've heard of the 90 Day Body Upgrade Program and how it's helped so many like you step up their fitness game, and get REALISTIC results. So because I want an opportunity to change your mind about the fitness industry promising you want it cant often deliver, and PROVE that if you are looking for a solution to help you achieve your body goals once and for all;
I'm offering a 7-DAY FREE TRIAL to show YOU what it feels like to be Coached for real by me, and why it WORKS. No commitment, just a trial for me to show you what I already know... It's the bees knees!

Book your consultation today, and let's chat!
Look forward to it.
Gareth

Check out the results
I'm ready, book a consultation!
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment