Squats, Game of Thrones and the Mother of Dragons!

Hey, hope you're having a great week.

I've had so much positive feedback from last weeks article, so thank you for the good vibes. If I only helped even a few people get on track with their injuries then i'm happy the article did its job.
 
I've got another great article lined up for you. It went live on the website last night and has had a great response already.

I talk about Squats, Front Squats, building your legs, and Game of Thrones is mentioned more than a few times!! Random, I know, but bare with me

You'll like this one...
 
FRONT SQUATS & G.O.T
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR ELITE DISTANCE COACHING PROGRAMME
Copyright © 2017 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently or have previously had a training experience with Gareth Sapstead (aka The Fitness Maverick).

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Retail Unit 5
Rockingham Road
Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment