I’ve been asked this question a good few times this week..

"Do I need to be using whey protein powder?" Which type is best to use?". I've been asked this question a good few times this week already, since it seems we're all on a New Years health kick right now.

As I'm guessing it's a question a lot of you will be wanting to know the answer to, I thought I'd share so everyone can benefit.

But why re-write something I've already written…. I wrote this for MyProtein around 2 years ago covering everything you'll need to know. Now I no longer write for MyProtein, or would endorse their products for a number of reasons, but doesn't mean the article is a load of crap too 😉 Enjoy:

MP WHEY PROTEIN ARTICLE

If you're looking for a more complex article with a bit more science lingo (that'll probably send most of you to sleep!) then just let me know and I'll send you a link to a few others I've written. Some of these others also cover Vegan alternatives to Whey so don't worry I'm always thinking about you guys out there too.

While I'm on the subject there are loads of awesome deals out there at the moment on protein powders. I don't get any kickbacks or anything for sharing these with you, but thought I'd save you some time looking by just pointing you in the direction of some Maverick approved bargains (many of which are on Amazon… good old Amazon what would we do without you!?).

Hope this helps!

Gareth

Best Diet Whey for your money (Amazon link)
A good quality Mass Gainer for £20 off!
My personal go-to all-rounder for 50% off (Amazon)
Vegan - 1kg quality Hemp Protein for only £15!
Interested in Distance Coaching with The Fitness Maverick? Kindly reply to this email for a personal response, or find out more below :-) 
FIND OUT MORE
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently or have previously had a training experience with Gareth Sapstead (aka The Fitness Maverick).

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Retail Unit 5
Rockingham Road
Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently or have previously had a training experience with Gareth Sapstead (aka The Fitness Maverick).

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Retail Unit 5
Rockingham Road
Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment