Are you local?

TFM WEEKLY NUT
This week's highlights and best content in a nutshell
Are you local to the Market Harborough area?

If you are, and you want my help to get in shape then I want to hear from you.

My online coaching practice is going well, and I've spent the last year working on it full time to help it grow. And grow it has. That, unfortunately, meant giving up my 1-2-1 coaching practice (which is apparently every personal trainer's dream!). Granted, I did a little in Melbourne at the world famous Doherty's Gym, but not enough to advertise.

But this is me advertising, right now, to you!

Now here's the truth. As much as I enjoyed the past year's challenges starting an online business and getting some great results with some awesome clients - I missed the hands-on stuff. And I mean REALLY missed it.

I've done it for over 15'000 hours over the past 13 years, after all. I thought I wouldn't miss the 5am starts, but I have. I've also missed seeing the impact a proper training and nutritional plan makes on my clients, in person. I miss seeing the results and getting almost daily feedback.

A few weeks back I decided to convert my disused garage in to a training space. To my surprise, a bit of TLC, some paint and some gym flooring makes a massive difference.

It's now kitted-out to the max with barbells, a landmine, kettlebells, TRX, rip trainers, and a bucket load of other cool fitness toys that makes training both fun and effective. I even have a fridge with bottled water and protein shakes. 

It's basically a man shed but for fitness geeks (ladies are welcomed in to this one though!)

I did this because the local gyms are busy and not everyone wants to train in that type of environment. It's a private and exclusive place for you to train, and it also gives me the flexibility and coaching 'fix' I need. Happy coach and happy client.

If you want to work with me then simply reply to this email. I'm only taking on a small number of people, and because I don't NEED to train you to pay my bills, my prices are competitive against any local trainer.

If you want space, a hassle-free zone, an awesome training experience, and exceptional results then reply to this email and i'll tell you more. All levels are welcome.

Yours in strength and fitness,
Gareth

SWEET POTATO WAFFLES

Learn how to make these high-protein sweet potato waffles, as featured in TNation.com.
Here's how to whip up a stack of clean, high-protein waffles or pancakes in just a few minutes. Warning: May contain images of bacon.

BEEF PROTEIN POWDER: FACT OR BROSCIENCE

Learn about the latest protein craze with the newest article at thefitnessmaverick.com
Beef Protein is the new kid on the block. But is it all it's cracked up to be? Find out more about it, and my personal experiments HERE.
LEARN ABOUT MY DISTANCE COACHING PROGRAM
Copyright © 2019 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to receiving emails from The Fitness Maverick.

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment