6 new eccentric exercises for upper body strength and muscle

TFM WEEKLY NUT
This week's highlights and best content in a nutshell
New year and a new focus. This year one of my goals is to spend more time on my own website. I spend so much time writing for others that I've neglected putting fresh and exciting content on thefitnessmaverick.com. 

3 years back thefitnessmaverick.com won an award for best fitness website, as voted by MyProtein.com staff. I was super proud of this at the time, but for the past few years I've let things slip.

In case you haven't notice over the past month I've been writing there more. This week there you'll find my latest article that i've chose to feature today. I hope you enjoy reading it and the many more to come in the future.

This week I was also lucky enough to be a guest on The Fitness Devil Podcast. It was a pleasure to be invited, alongside some past notable guests such as Jordan Syatt, Sohee Lee, Dr John Rusin and Bret Contreras. It was a great chat filled with all kinds of knowledge bombs (for up and coming trainers in particular). I'll be sure to share that when it's out.

Until then..

Stay Maverick Strong!
Gareth
Use your own custom HTML

Mechanical eccentrics: 6 new exercises for upper body muscle! 

Find out why eccentric training could benefit you, and some exercises you can start using right away HERE.
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2020 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to receiving emails from The Fitness Maverick.

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
The Fitness Maverick Gym
Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment