How can I best help you right now?

What do you need from me right now?

If I can do anything to assist you keeping fit and healthy in these challenging times please do reach out and let me know.

I'm currently working away to ensure all of my online and in-person clients are in the best situation possible to deal with the closure of many gyms globally. In the meantime I've also thrown together a free resource for those that need exercise ideas they can do in their own homes. Collectively there are 52 exercises you can do at home just using resistance band. I will continue to add to this resource - heck I haven't even proof read them yet as I just wanted to get them out to you ASAP - but in the meantime please share these with anyone it might help.

Here to help any way I can!
Gareth

20 UPPER body band exercises you can do anywhere!

20 LOWER body band exercises you can do anywhere!

12 CORE band exercises you can do anywhere!

Copyright © 2020 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to receiving emails from The Fitness Maverick.

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
The Fitness Maverick Gym
Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Facebook
Link
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment