What's THE BEST way to structure my training week?

Hope you've had a great start to the week!

I might not be able to help you structure your work week, but if I can help you structure anything to maximum benefit it's your work-out week....

Based on questions I've been getting from some readers lately; here's a short article I've just written for you...

"What's the best way to structure my training week"

Answer: Let me do it and plan your workouts for you ;-) Just kidding, check it out to see if your weekly training split is on point.

Hope you have a productive week!
Gareth 
Check out the article
FIND OUT MORE
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently or have previously had a training experience with Gareth Sapstead (aka The Fitness Maverick).

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3008
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment