FREE 5-day abs challenge starting Monday! Who's in?

I've got something big planned next week. I decided to put together a free 5-day core challenge. I've done one of these before and people loved it, so I hope this time you'll join in too.

Are you in? Here's what you need to know:
1)    The challenge starts this Monday 18th.
2)    It's FREE. Yes, free! Nothing lost and only a stronger core and better set of abs to gain.
3)    All I need from you is a reply to this email to say YOU'RE IN and I'll do the rest.
4)    You MUST have gym access. This isn't some basic bodyweight program we're talking about.
5)    The program is designed for both men and women, with some experience. If you're a complete beginner I'm afraid this won't be suitable for you.
6)    You must not be one of my current clients, or have another trainer. You are doing your current (custom) program for a reason, so keep that up and forget this.


THE CHALLENGE
get free access to my training App with videos and instructions. It's the easiest way for me to deliver the weeks program to you, rather than just sending you some crappy piece of paper. Every workout, exercise, set, rep has been planned by me already, loaded up to the app, and ready for you to start making some progress with it from Monday.

It will be 5 scheduled workouts, just 2 targeted exercises on each day which you can bolt on to your normal routine. So wont even take you that long.

I see and track every one of your workouts, I know who's hitting their sessions and who's not. Who's putting in the effort and who's just getting by.
 
Let's see who hits EVERY workout, I may even dish out some prizes to those that do.
 
Simply reply to this email to say you're in, and I'll have your app set-up emailed to you before Sunday afternoon. Any later and I'll be on a flight to Hong Kong, so good luck with getting on the program ready for Monday if you miss that window 😉 So be quick.
 
WHO's IN???


Hopefully see you on the inside!
Gareth

 

PLEASE COUNT ME IN
Forward To A Friend
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment