(New Article) How to meal prep like a boss

I hope you're having a great week so far.

I'm writing this mid-week newsletter from Hong Kong where I've been stuck for a few days with only the clothes on my back. My luggage seems to have magically disappeared somewhere between Melbourne airport and here. Fingers crossed they'll find it before my flight to the UK on Friday!

Luckily I had my laptop in my hand luggage so I was able to write a pretty comprehensive article on food prep. Everything you need to know is in here. I've even included links to some of my favourite meal prep tools.

Enjoy
Gareth

Meal Prep Like A Boss!
Forward To A Friend
P.S., I thought I'd share with you a few images from HK. It's an amazing vibrant city, with huge contrasts. A mix of modern skyscrapers, ancient traditions and buildings, and mountainous views. There are of course issues with around 20% people living below the poverty line (see picture of me below between buildings), but it's all part of the character of this amazing city and welcoming people that live within it. Two days in and it's already one of my favourite cities.  
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment