The Best Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Ever

I hope you're looking forward to the weekend!?

I made THIS recipe at the beginning of this week, and oh my life did it work! I kid you not this nutrient packed pumpkin bread could be my new favourite bake. I've made it a few times, but with a few tweaks it's on another level. This week I've snacked on it, had it with bowls of chilli (it tastes similar to corn bread so it works well), and I've topped it with everything you can imagine. The remains are now sliced up and stored in my freezer to last me another few days. Winning!

It tastes great, it's very nutrient dense, low carb, and jam packed with flavour. What's not to like? So i'm sharing that recipe with you HERE.

I hope you manage to give THIS RECIPE a try sometime, and get as experimental with different flavour combos as I have.


Have a great weekend,

Gareth 

PUMPKINS AREN'T JUST FOR HALLOWEEN
Forward To A Friend
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment