Video: #1 tip for hitting the lower abs every time!

Hey, Gareth here - hope you're having a great week so far.

If you're part of my closed Facebook group you'll see that I've been churning out informative videos like these quite a bit, because, well, people just seem to be enjoying them.

Since I spend a lot of my time during the day working with my online clients, for me to set up a camera and answer a question is a much more efficient way for me to deliver you useful information. I'm sharing that video with so many more people than just the one person that asked. Plus I enjoy doing them.

So, on that note each week i'll share one of the best videos of the last 7 days on here.
 
Originally posted to my closed facebook group in response to a question...... If you follow this simple rule you'll be targeting your lower abs every time.

Drop me a line if you've got any ideas or questions you'd like me to cover in these videos.
Gareth 
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH ME PERSONALLY?
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment