IMPORTANT - Don't let this be goodbye

Hey - Gareth here...


This is super important so PLEASE read if you'd like to keep hearing from me.

Data regulations are changing. Meaning I have to comply with new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), that comes into effect May 25, 2018. I'm taking this very seriously since I reach so many with my emails, and it's predicted the average email list will reduce to 1/3 after this change! Now that's a bummer for most businesses or even simple online blogs!

So I really hope you find my content useful, even if it's just checking in from time to time, and I appreciate every single one of you that ready my newsletters. I don't want this to be goodbye so please simply click below to tell me you'd like to keep hearing from me.

I've been evolving hugely lately so I'd love for you to continue your fitness journey with me. If you don't however then I understand and I hope we can reconnect some day :-)

Have a great weekend!
Gareth

Update Settings
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment