Happy hump day here are some fitness articles I know you'll enjoy😊

Hey, and a happy mid-week to you!

I'm excited to share with you my new look, much 'cleaner' online platform for delivering you tips, workouts and recipes. After listening to your feedback I'm always trying to make things I do just a little better. Knowing that many use my website to check out and copy my healthy recipes, I wanted to make the website a little more fresh and friendly to make cooking healthy recipes as easy as possible. I've got some great seasonal recipes i'll be sharing with you soon too, so wanted the website to reflect this.

It's now easier than ever to check out new workout ideas, hear fitness tips and get free advice, and I hope you enjoy it because i'm flooding the website with new content right now, as well as video content I spoke about last week.

I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned. I'm currently writing an article about common dieting mistakes so keep an eye out for that too.

Stay tuned, Stay awesome,

Gareth Sapstead
The Fitness Maverick
 
WELCOME INSIDE - SEE WHAT'S NEW!
JOINED THE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY YET?
Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment