5 Cruel and Unusual Chest Exercises to Spice Up Your Workouts

Today's a mid-week quickie, because i'm all about saving time and wasted energy. Three things I want to tell you about...

HERE is an article I wrote some time back originally for MyProtein.com. You'd have never seen this, so I have given it a revamp and an update and have posted it on the website. 5 Cruel and Unusual Chest Exercises To Spice Up Your Workouts. If you're bored with your current workouts I hope you go and check it out.

You would have seen earlier in the week that i'm opening up spots for those that want to work with me personally. So
you're ready to lose fat, build confidence, gain strength, get off the meds, and have more energy; then I'm ready to help! Book a phone consultation with me and let's have a chat an start setting big goals. If Personal Training is something you've considered before I really hope we can chat. FIND OUT MORE

Third and finally thank to those that purchased the new beginners supplement guide and the positive feedback. Best of all you've now got my secrets to where to buy all your supplements at discount prices. Winning! You can check out that guide HERE .

Anyway I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week
Gareth 

Copyright © 2018 The Fitness Maverick, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have opted in to our mailing list, or you have had or currently embarking on a training experience with Team Maverick

Our mailing address is:
The Fitness Maverick
Market Street
South Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205
Australia

Add us to your address book








This email was sent to tasyacgn2000.reminder@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
The Fitness Maverick · Market Street · South Melbourne · Melbourne, Victoria VIC 3205 · Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment