Amazon book release.. I need your help..!

Amazon book release.. I need your help..!

Hey friend!

I'm so excited to finally be sharing this! After the successful launch of The Metabolic Edge e-Programme on the Maverick website, I decided that it'd be selfish of me not to share it with more people, and at a more accessible cost.

So, as of today The Metabolic Edge is now available on amazon.com. It will be on all other Amazon platforms over the next few days and will be available worldwide, for the equivalent of just £9.99 ($13.28 USD)!

Thank you to all those that supported the initial release of the book, but now it's time to spread the word and reach many-many more; People around the world, just like you, who might be a little lost and want some guidance on how to transform their body shape in just 70 days.

Please share the word and forward this e-mail to anyone around that you think this programme might benefit. Sharing is caring :)

I'm also going to ask you for a huge favour. One that you'd get lots of fist bumps for if I saw you in person...

If you're either familiar with The Metabolic Edge programme, or with my own training systems and have achieved results using my methods, then I would love for you to reach out and provide me with a little review of the book on amazon.com.

All you have to do is simply click the link below to see the page with the book on, and submit a short review and star rating. You may need an Amazon account to do this. You'd be helping me more than you could imagine, as well as helping Amazon to recognise that the book is worth featuring as one of its top recommendations.

The more people I can reach in the world through my methods the more lives I can impact.

Thank you again, and I hope you have an awesome weekend!

Yours in fitness,

Gareth
The Fitness Maverick Retail Unit 5 Rockingham Road Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE United Kingdom
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment