What supplements I use, plus how to steal yourself some bargain supps...

What supplements I use, plus how to steal yourself some bargain supps...

Hey!

Just a quickie here, but I didn't want you to miss out on some HUGE reductions they've got going on at MyProtein. Up to 75% off in fact! Crazy!!

I personally use supplements year-round. So when it comes to big sales I just bulk buy. Here's what supplements I'm personally using at the moment:

- MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate (with breakfast, for cooking, and post-workout)
- MyProtein Vitamin D3 (daily)
- MyProtein Super Omega 3 (daily)
- Musclemousse Protein Mousse Dessert (an hour before bed)
- Optimum Nutrition BCAA's (sipped before and during my workouts)
- MyProtein MyBar Zero Low Carb Protein Bars (used as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, or grab as I go out the door)


So, as you can see I'm a big fan of supplements. However just be aware that they are called 'supplements' for a reason... They are to 'supplement' a good diet! No supplement in the world will help you if your nutrition isn't on point!

Anyway, just thought I'd share what I do with you, and let you know that I'll be ordering myself a ton of stuff from MyProtein while they're a little sales crazy at the moment. I'd recommend you do the same.

Have a great Friday :-)
Gareth
The Fitness Maverick Retail Unit 5 Rockingham Road Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE United Kingdom
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment