I'm letting you know first... It's finally HERE [The METABOLIC EDGE]!

I'm letting you know first... It's finally HERE [The METABOLIC EDGE]!

Hey Mavericks!

You've probably seen some of my excitement over the past few weeks, and if you've been keeping up you'll know what it's for. IT'S FINALLY HERE; The METABOLIC EDGE ultimate lean definition guide is now AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE!

I wanted you to be one of the first people to know, before you try to grab a copy and my website crashes. Well hopefully not, but this debut e-book has been a long time in the planning, and has taken a lot of hard work and sleepless nights to get to this point. I've had requests for this from all over the world, so I had to make sure it lived up to expectations..

If you're looking for one of the most powerful body Shred and Shape plans ever released, and think you can commit the next 70-days to transforming yourself then The METABOLIC EDGE Plan is OUT NOW to help YOU!

Thank you for supporting me every step of the way. My mission in life is to help change as many lives as I can through the only way I know how, and this plan is my first step towards being able to reach more of you.

Yours in fitness,
Gareth (a.k.a., The Fitness Maverick)
The Fitness Maverick Retail Unit 5 Rockingham Road Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE United Kingdom
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment