I'm letting you see this first [exclusive!]...

I'm letting you see this first [exclusive!]...

Hey there fitness Mavericks, just a quick hello to say look out for my long awaited METABOLIC EDGE e-book coming out this weekend...

It's finally coming!!

Just in case you didn't know I've been working day and night to make this guide one of the most effective Shred and Shape programmes ever available. And it's not for the feint hearted!

I'm super proud of it! After months of work and years of planning it'll finally be available to buy worldwide this weekend. I'll let you know when it's out so you can be one of the first to get a copy and start your transformation! But until then the picture on this email is a sneaky little peak in to what it looks like [without giving a few secrets away that I can't wait to show you!].

Anyway, have an awesome day.

Yours in fitness,
Gareth
The Fitness Maverick Retail Unit 5 Rockingham Road Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE United Kingdom
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment