You may not have seen this [healthy PB cup ice cream]!

You may not have seen this [healthy PB cup ice cream]!

Thought I'd share this with you before the weekend comes about.....

Some time ago now I was tasked to come up with a healthy recipe using Hi-Pro Nutrition's amazing peanut butter.

I'm an absolute peanut butter fiend, and when it comes to having a cheeky treat I can never resist whacking open a tub of ice cream.

This recipe came out of both my love of ice cream and peanut butter, and as you'll see by the ingredients it's amazing how much better it is for you than the high sugar unhealthy fat versions you can find in your supermarket freezer. I actually sweetened it using Medjool Dates!

Plus it tastes sooooo good!

If you'd like to try the recipe out this weekend then I suggest you check it out below.

I'm gearing up for the weekend already. Have a great one!

Yours in fitness,
Gareth
The Fitness Maverick Retail Unit 5 Rockingham Road Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE167QE United Kingdom
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment